Prepare, Plan, Assess
Preparation, planning and assessment administration are critical steps is the process of using assessment data to improve teaching and learning. The resources on this page provide assistance with the requirements and best practices of assessment administration.
MAP® GrowthTM Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the MAP Professional Learning Opportunities in the 2021-22 school year?
2. When are the 2021-22 designated assessment windows?
3. What are the assessment administration requirements and best practices?
4. Which grade levels and subject areas must be assessed according to the charter contract?
5. Is administration of the winter assessment required?
6. What accommodations can be utilized during the administration of MAP?
7. How does the Center calculate student participation rates during the fall and spring designated assessment windows?
8. What technical support is available before, during and after assessment administration?
9. What does one need to do before submitting the Assessment Coordinator Verification form (Form A2)?
10. How can one ensure leading zeroes on students’ Unique Identification Codes (UIC) are not dropped when creating rosters and opening data files?
11. What are the spring achievement measures?
If you need additional assistance, contact the Center at (989) 774-2100.