Prepare, Plan, Assess
Preparation, planning and assessment administration are critical steps is the process of using assessment data to improve teaching and learning. The resources on this page provide assistance with the requirements and best practices of assessment administration.
MAP® GrowthTM Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I learn more about NWEA’s MAP assessments?
2. When are the contractually required Assessment Windows?
3. Is administration of the winter assessment required?
4. Can the fall or spring test window be adjusted?
5. What are the assessment administration requirements and best practices?
6. Which grade levels and subject areas must be assessed according to the charter contract?
7. What accommodations can be utilized during the administration of MAP?
8. How does the Center calculate student participation rates during the fall and spring designated assessment windows?
9. What technical support is available before, during and after assessment administration?
10. Why was the Assessment Coordinator Verification Form (Form A2) rejected in Epicenter?
11. How can one ensure leading zeroes on students’ Unique Identification Codes (UIC) are not dropped when creating rosters and opening data files?
12. What are the spring achievement measures listed in the charter contract in Section 7b: Educational Goal and Related Measures?
13. What requirements are in place regarding students’ retesting?
If you need additional assistance, contact the Center at (989) 774-2100.