On this episode we talk with Matt Resch from Resch Strategies about why engagement with a range of stakeholders is important to the success of charter schools. He discusses how to share you story and connect with partners serving in your community while also looking at some simple first steps in forming an outreach strategy.
- Episode 22: Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Meghan Block
- Episode 21: Strategic Communications and Engagement – A Discussion with Matt Resch
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – A Discussion with Dr. Shawna Patterson-Stephens
- Episode 19: School Board Recognition Month – A Discussion with Steve Grigorian and Leigh Chandler
- Episode 18: Assessing the Pandemic’s Impact on Student Growth – A Discussion with the Center’s Research and Data Analytics Team
Subscribe to Podcast