As a new school year begins, we are excited to share an in-depth conversation with Dr. Paula Lancaster, the dean of Central Michigan University’s College of Education and Human Services. Dean Lancaster shares her thoughts on the many ways that teacher preparation has evolved and how CMU continuously adapts to meet the needs of future teachers. She also provides her insights on a diverse range of education topics from the use of technology in education, to special education, and inspiring students to become teachers. If you are an educator in a CMU partner school, you won’t want to miss the information on how you can receive 50 percent off a CMU graduate degree through the Charter Educator Tuition Program.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast