Tune in for this episode as we welcome Dr. Chad Waldron, faculty member and director of The Literacy Center at Central Michigan University. Dr. Waldron shares insights starting from defining literacy and expanding out to student engagement, literacy across the curriculum, and current literacy research. He also discusses his upcoming professional learning opportunities that are available for educators at CMU partner schools.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast