On this episode, we explore cultural competency with Dr. Luay Shalabi, a former charter school leader and current mentor with Global Educational Excellence. He shares insights from his decades in education on the importance of embracing cultural competency in classrooms, including ideas for educators and the impact on students.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast