Kicking off our second season we talk with Dan McMinn, the school leader from NexTech High School in Grand Rapids. As the education world transitions to many new and different forms of instruction, Dan shares with us what a blended model of learning looks like at their school. Open since 2012, his school has utilized the blended learning model for many years. He provides important insights on what makes them unique and what others can learn from their approach.
- Episode 24: Examining the Impacts of the Pandemic – A Discussion with Adam Aberman and David Hartman
- Episode 23: Celebrating Innovation – A Discussion with Countryside Academy
- Episode 22: Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Meghan Block
- Episode 21: Strategic Communications and Engagement – A Discussion with Matt Resch
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – A Discussion with Dr. Shawna Patterson-Stephens
Subscribe to Podcast