Kicking off our second season we talk with Dan McMinn, the school leader from NexTech High School in Grand Rapids. As the education world transitions to many new and different forms of instruction, Dan shares with us what a blended model of learning looks like at their school. Open since 2012, his school has utilized the blended learning model for many years. He provides important insights on what makes them unique and what others can learn from their approach.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast