Kicking off our second season we talk with Dan McMinn, the school leader from NexTech High School in Grand Rapids. As the education world transitions to many new and different forms of instruction, Dan shares with us what a blended model of learning looks like at their school. Open since 2012, his school has utilized the blended learning model for many years. He provides important insights on what makes them unique and what others can learn from their approach.
- Episode 22: Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Meghan Block
- Episode 21: Strategic Communications and Engagement – A Discussion with Matt Resch
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – A Discussion with Dr. Shawna Patterson-Stephens
- Episode 19: School Board Recognition Month – A Discussion with Steve Grigorian and Leigh Chandler
- Episode 18: Assessing the Pandemic’s Impact on Student Growth – A Discussion with the Center’s Research and Data Analytics Team
Subscribe to Podcast