In this episode we celebrate School Board Recognition Month by discussing board service with board presidents from two CMU partner schools. Heather Gardner from Trillium Academy and Ehrlich Crain from Detroit Innovation Academy share insights with us on many topics ranging from their motivation to serve in this role to the impact of the pandemic on their schools.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast