Bringing her perspective serving in leadership roles at the state and national levels, Leah Breen shares with us her insights on two important topics for schools – teacher recruitment and teacher retention. Her insights include observations on innovative retention efforts, ideas for growing your recruitment and the impact of the pandemic on teachers.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast