As schools continue to return to in-person learning, we explore the topics of health and safety with a partner school that has been learning in person since the fall as well as a school facility expert. Dan DiBardino from Recon Management Group shares his advice on what schools should be looking at from a health and safety perspective. The topics we discuss with Dan include ventilation, cleaning protocols and ideas for keeping students socially distanced. To conclude our episode, we hear from Ivywood Classical Academy. They share with us some of the innovative technologies and policies they utilized this year to keep their students and staff safe.
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
- Episode 24: Examining the Impacts of the Pandemic – A Discussion with Adam Aberman and David Hartman
Subscribe to Podcast