In this episode, we hear from our Research and Data Analytics team on the comprehensive research they have done throughout the last school year on the impact of the pandemic on student performance. We cover many topics related to this research, including the history of our use of benchmark assessments, findings of the research done so far in the pandemic, and what the research will look at in the future when spring assessments are completed.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast