January is School Board Recognition Month and to celebrate we are talking with board directors Steve Grigorian from A.G.B.U. Alex and Marie Manoogian School and Leigh Chandler from Jalen Rose Leadership Academy. Steve and Leigh discuss how they use their professional management skills and experiences in their board governance roles. They also share lessons learned, points of pride and the legacy they hope to leave on their schools.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast