January is School Board Recognition Month and to celebrate we are talking with board directors Steve Grigorian from A.G.B.U. Alex and Marie Manoogian School and Leigh Chandler from Jalen Rose Leadership Academy. Steve and Leigh discuss how they use their professional management skills and experiences in their board governance roles. They also share lessons learned, points of pride and the legacy they hope to leave on their schools.
- Episode 24: Examining the Impacts of the Pandemic – A Discussion with Adam Aberman and David Hartman
- Episode 23: Celebrating Innovation – A Discussion with Countryside Academy
- Episode 22: Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Meghan Block
- Episode 21: Strategic Communications and Engagement – A Discussion with Matt Resch
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – A Discussion with Dr. Shawna Patterson-Stephens
Subscribe to Podcast