Tune in for this episode as we follow up with our Research and Data Analytics team to examine student achievement and growth throughout the pandemic. They discuss assessment results and implications, how we as an authorizer are using the data, and our national contribution to educational data research.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast