Dan Quisenberry, president of the Michigan Association of Public School Academies, has been at the forefront of the charter school movement for over 20 years. In this episode, we learn more from Dan about the important resources MAPSA offers schools and the impact of some key legislative items. We discuss numerous topics with Dan from the state budget to the importance of storytelling, and even a teacher that had an impact on Dan’s life.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast