On this episode, we talk with Adam Aberman from The Learning Collective and David Hartman from Venn Education. They walk us through their findings and recommendations that are now available in their report, Examining the Impacts, Changes and Innovations Schools Have Experienced During the COVID-19 Pandemic. This report follows their research, including focus groups and surveys with CMU partner schools, to investigate this important topic. We cover a diverse range of areas from accelerated learning to supporting teachers.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast