On this episode, we talk with Adam Aberman from The Learning Collective and David Hartman from Venn Education. They walk us through their findings and recommendations that are now available in their report, Examining the Impacts, Changes and Innovations Schools Have Experienced During the COVID-19 Pandemic. This report follows their research, including focus groups and surveys with CMU partner schools, to investigate this important topic. We cover a diverse range of areas from accelerated learning to supporting teachers.
- Episode 24: Examining the Impacts of the Pandemic – A Discussion with Adam Aberman and David Hartman
- Episode 23: Celebrating Innovation – A Discussion with Countryside Academy
- Episode 22: Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Meghan Block
- Episode 21: Strategic Communications and Engagement – A Discussion with Matt Resch
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – A Discussion with Dr. Shawna Patterson-Stephens
Subscribe to Podcast