Tune in for this episode as we are joined by Countryside Academy, the winner of the Center’s third annual Innovation and Vision Award contest. We discuss what makes the school unique, focusing on its curriculum and programming that offers its students a diverse range of opportunities. We also share the schools that are the finalists for the next Innovation and Vision Award.
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
- Episode 24: Examining the Impacts of the Pandemic – A Discussion with Adam Aberman and David Hartman
Subscribe to Podcast