Tune in for this episode as we are joined by Countryside Academy, the winner of the Center’s third annual Innovation and Vision Award contest. We discuss what makes the school unique, focusing on its curriculum and programming that offers its students a diverse range of opportunities. We also share the schools that are the finalists for the next Innovation and Vision Award.
- Episode 24: Examining the Impacts of the Pandemic – A Discussion with Adam Aberman and David Hartman
- Episode 23: Celebrating Innovation – A Discussion with Countryside Academy
- Episode 22: Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Meghan Block
- Episode 21: Strategic Communications and Engagement – A Discussion with Matt Resch
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – A Discussion with Dr. Shawna Patterson-Stephens
Subscribe to Podcast