On this episode, we discuss the important topic of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and what it means to be a trauma-informed school. Our guest is Dr. Alison Arnold, the director of the Interdisciplinary Center for Community Health & Wellness at Central Michigan University. She is also a Master Trainer for the Michigan ACE Initiative. Our discussion includes numerous topics related to ACEs including resources for schools.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast