Tune in for this episode of Charter Central where we are joined by our friends from the FlexTech High Schools in Brighton and Novi, the winners of the Center’s inaugural Innovation and Vision Award contest. We discuss at length with our guests Sarah, Nick, and Kim about what makes their schools so innovative, including their approach to project-based learning, community partnerships and culture of collaboration. We also share some details about our next Innovation and Vision Award contest so stay tuned.
- Episode 29: Exploring Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Chad Waldron
- Episode 28: Preparing the Teachers of Tomorrow – A Discussion with Dean Paula Lancaster
- Episode 27: Cultural Competency – A Discussion with Dr. Luay Shalabi
- Episode 26: Positive Youth Development – A Discussion with Sarah Weisbarth
- Episode 25: The Importance of STEM Education – A Discussion with Megan Schrauben
Subscribe to Podcast