Tune in for this episode as we are joined by Renaissance Public School Academy, the winners of the Center’s second annual Innovation and Vision Award contest. We discuss what makes the school unique, including the evolution of the school, project-based learning and a recent school expansion.
- Episode 23: Celebrating Innovation – A Discussion with Countryside Academy
- Episode 22: Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Meghan Block
- Episode 21: Strategic Communications and Engagement – A Discussion with Matt Resch
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – A Discussion with Dr. Shawna Patterson-Stephens
- Episode 19: School Board Recognition Month – A Discussion with Steve Grigorian and Leigh Chandler
Subscribe to Podcast