On this episode we hear from Holly Gohlke, the state’s School Drinking Water Coordinator. Holly shares why the quality of your school’s drinking water is so important and the resources the state has to assist with supports and testing. We also talk to Stephanie Yassine and Lily LaFevre from Escuela Avancemos Academy about the work they have done in their building and how they engaged with their students to understand the importance of water quality.
- Episode 22: Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Meghan Block
- Episode 21: Strategic Communications and Engagement – A Discussion with Matt Resch
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – A Discussion with Dr. Shawna Patterson-Stephens
- Episode 19: School Board Recognition Month – A Discussion with Steve Grigorian and Leigh Chandler
- Episode 18: Assessing the Pandemic’s Impact on Student Growth – A Discussion with the Center’s Research and Data Analytics Team
Subscribe to Podcast