On our first episode of season three, we talk with Kathy Barker. She is our team’s special education consultant and walks us through a diverse range of topics related to special education. We explore the continuum of services, collaboration in serving students, and the impact of the pandemic.
- Episode 24: Examining the Impacts of the Pandemic – A Discussion with Adam Aberman and David Hartman
- Episode 23: Celebrating Innovation – A Discussion with Countryside Academy
- Episode 22: Literacy – A Discussion with Dr. Meghan Block
- Episode 21: Strategic Communications and Engagement – A Discussion with Matt Resch
- Episode 20: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – A Discussion with Dr. Shawna Patterson-Stephens
Subscribe to Podcast